Drop by ACT@Scale sessions at ICIC18
ACT@Scale attends the International Conference on Integrated Care 2018 when it takes place in Utrecht, Netherlands, on 23-25 May 2018. The conference brings together researchers, clinicians, and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. The event is organised around different themes under which multiple ACT@Scale partners will contribute.
Firstly, several partners from ACT@Scale will hold presentations under the theme: Value-based integrated care, which focuses on, among other things, enhancing the value of care to people by restructuring and improving the health outcomes and care delivery across sectors.
Furthermore, we are highly visible in the Implementation Room sessions, which focus on drawing lessons from early and successful approaches to integrated care in Europe, and share these with the wider community of stakeholders who wish to embark on the implementation of integrated care. ACT@Scale will present in the sessions concerning the cross-cutting theme: How to design and implement integrated care in association with the European Commission.
Lastly, the partners from ACT@Scale contribute to the cross-cutting themes: policy making, regulation and inspection, and Population health management that concentrates on tackling inequalities and improving population health outcomes.
Find ACT@Scale partners at ICIC18 here:
Session 2.J : Research and Evaluation Design (in collaboration with SIG Research and Evaluation). Wednesday 23 May, 16.00-18.00 – Room 18
- 392 Participatory Approaches to Improve Integrated Care Programs: Methods, Experiences, and Early Results Applying Methods from Implementation Research – Dr Helen Schonenberg, Philips, NL
TLW 3 Poster presentations: Population health management in collaboration with SIG Population Health Management. Thursday 24 May, 12.00-13.00 – Room 9&10
- 482 Long-term advantages of person-centred and integrated care: results of a longitudinal study on Embrace – Dr Klaske Wynia, UMCG, NL
Session 4.B: The Implementation Room: Transferring knowledge and good practice. Organised by the European Commission. Thursday 24 May, 15.30-17.30 – Room 11
- Experiences from the twinning between Scotland and the Basque Country – Chaired by Cristina Bescos, Project Coordinator of EU HP project ACT@Scale
Session 4.I: Transformational change. Thursday 24 May, 15.30-17.30 – Room 14
- 411 Basque health service – Osakidetza integrates care: Scaling-up process of integrated care program for multimorbid patients within ACT@Scale project – Danika Schepis, Kronikgune, ES
- 491 Comparing sustainability and business models of scaling up care programmes within EU regions – Sander Holterman, UMCG, NL
Session 5.B: The Implementation Room: Assessing/evaluating integrated care Organised by the European Commission. Friday 25 May, 11.00-12.30 – Room 11
- 218 Innovative approaches to outcome measurement in EU-funded research projects on integrated care for people with complex needs – Helen Schonenberg, Philips Research, NL
- 210 How can patient empowerment be integrated into change management while scaling-up an integrated care program? – Violeta Gaveikaite, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GR and Philips research, NL
We hope you drop by to some interesting sessions and discussions!